Planning and Construction Projects
Projects in Design:
- Neighborhood Meeting II - Held January 7, 2013
The Athletic Center, Elm Street Residence and Dining Hall and the Visitor's Center were presented.
- Athletic Center -- Contact Mike Bowker
Neighborhood Meeting -- October 17, 2012
- Processing Laboratory/Clean Room -- Contact Mike Bowker
The existing 3rd floor clean room in Hill Hall is being upgraded to a class 1000 room and an adjacent processing lab will be provided as a collaboration with REMRSEC, and the Physics and Metallurgy Departments. Construction is expected to start in October, finishing in early 2013.
- Visitor's Center -- Contact Susan Miner
Design has begun on a new home for the Alumni Association and the Foundation. It is planned to be west of Public Safety and east of Weaver Towers
- Elm Street Residence and Dining Hall -- Contact Tana Lane
The 200-bed residence hall has recently begun design and is planned on the site between Maple Street and Elm Street and 18th. The 500-seat dining hall will be directly off Maple Street.
Projects in Construction:
Capital Planning & Construction
1318 Maple Street
Golden, CO 80401
Director Capital Planning & Construction