Client and Web Services
The Client and Web Services (CWS) group within CCIT provides computer and technology support for:
- The campuswide Mines Help Center ("Helpdesk") system.
- The FAQfinder database of frequently-asked computing questions at Mines.
- The Mines web portal, Trailhead.
- Computers in academic and administrative departments campuswide.
- Computer classrooms and labs, including the Computer Commons (CT156).
- Campus web resources including the school's internal website and external marketing site, as well as the Content Management System (CMS) used to create and modify these web pages. For more information on campus web resources, please see the Web Services area.
- Learn about the CCIT Student Consultants
Wondering who does what in CWS? Meet your support staff.
Outages & Announcements
- [16-May-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [10-May-13 7AM] Mines Blackboard Upgrade
- [6-May-13 7:15AM] Computer System Outages
- [29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
- [19-Apr-2013 5:30pm until ~5:30pm 20-Apr-2013] Banner/Trailhead Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk. For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session, dial extension x2345 for fastest service.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies:
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401
Computing Commons Front Desk:
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address:
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.